top of page

FAQ: What to do in a crisis?

If you think you may act on suicidal feelings or you have harmed yourself,

ring 999 or visit your closest A&E

If you are feeling distressed and having suicidal thoughts,

you can reach a trained mental health professionals on the hotline numbers below.

If you need help but it is not an emergency,

you can make an appointment with your doctor or mental health professional. Consider putting together a safety plan to help you manage the next time distressing feelings occur. You can find consider the below template

Safety plan
Download PDF • 512KB


*Please note these are for clients based in Hong Kong*

You can find crisis hotlines globally here.


bottom of page